which had period leads of

Discuss anything on your mind about BattleSouls
hfy962464

which had period leads of

Postby hfy962464 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:35 am

RIMOUSKI, Que. Jack Mewhort Jersey . -- Zachary Fortin turned back 33 shots -- getting beat only on a penalty shot -- to lead the Rimouski Oceanic to a 3-1 victory over the Chicoutimi Sagueneens in Quebec Major Junior Hockey action on Wednesday. Dominic Beauchemin scored what proved to be the winning goal for Rimouski (11-6-1) at 17:41 of the first period. Alexis Loiseau opened the scoring for the Oceanic, but Nicolas Roy tied it on a penalty shot while Chicoutimi (11-11-0) was shorthanded. Peter Trainor closed the scoring late in the third period. Julio Billia made 26 saves for the Sagueneens. --- CATARACTES 5 REMPARTS 3 SHAWINIGAN, Que. -- Ilya Zinoviev scored two goals, including the winner at 5:55 of the third period, and the Cataractes won for just the third time this season. Frank Schumacher, David Perklin and Anthony Beauvillier, with an empty-netter, got the other Shawinigan (3-15-2) goals. Anthony Duclair, Zachery Moody and Adam Erne replied for the Remparts (9-8-3). Marvin Cupper made 20 saves for Shawinigan, and Quebecs Francois Brassard turned back 33 shots. --- FOREURS 5 TIGRES 1 VAL-DOR, Que. -- Louick Marcotte opened the scoring and added his second goal of the game, and 12th of the season in the third period, to lead the Foreurs over the Victoriaville Tigres. Shawn Ouellette-St-Amant, Anthony Richard and Randy Gazzola also scored for Val-dOr (11-9-0), which had period leads of 2-0 and 4-1. Angelo Miceli, with his 14th, and Mark Trickett, replied for Victoriaville (9-10-1). Francois Tremblay made 25 saves for the Foreurs, while Victoriaville goalie Brandon Whitney stopped 46 shots. Scott Tolzien Jersey . -- Jim Furyk was 10 shots worse and right where he wanted to be Saturday in the BMW Championship. Malik Hooker Jersey .ca. The NHL Play of the Year showdown kicks off with some slick moves going head-to-head with a combination of soft hands and endless patience. http://www.coltsofficialstore.us/authentic-darryl-morris-colts-jersey/ . "Last year didnt go the way we wanted it to, but we need to look at what went well and what didnt go so well. Hopefully this year we will be better," Brendan Gallagher said after practice. This year, the Canadiens have a little more depth to work with by adding players like Daniel Briere, Dale Weise, Mike Weaver, Douglas Murray and arguably, the biggest addition to this playoff roster, Thomas Vanek, who the Canadiens were able to land at the trade deadline.The French Open womens final pits a veteran who is no stranger to centre court against a rookie when it comes to playing on the final weekend of a Grand Slam. 2012 champion Maria Sharapova goes up against fourth-seeded Simona Halep in Saturdays final at Roland Garros. Watch the match live on TSN, TSN.ca and TSN GO at 9am et/6am pt. Sharapova, who has an impressive 18-1 record on clay this season, will be looking for her second French Open title in three years after losing to Serena Williams in last years final. Already with a career Grand Slam on her resume, the seventh-seeded Sharapova eliminated Canadas Eugenie Bouchard, 4-6, 7-5, 6-2 in the semifinals en route to Saturdays final. It was the third straight match in which she lost the first set but rebounded for the victory. She struggled with her serve in the match, double-faulting nine times and getting broken four times. "I dont feel that I played my best tennis, but to be in the semiffinals of a Grand Slam and winning a match where I felt my opponent played extremely well, exceptional tennis, and I didnt feel that I was playing my best, I fought, I scrambled, and I found a way to win," said Sharapova after the match. Kamar Aiken Jersey. The last time Sharapova lost a three-set match on clay was at the 2010 French Open, when she was ousted by Justine Henin in the third round. Halep defeated 28th-seeded Andrea Petkovic,6-2, 7-6(4) in her first Grand Slam semifinal match on Thursday. The Romanian hasnt lost a set in the tournament so far, becoming the first player since Lindsay Davenport at the 1998 US Open to reach her first Grand Slam final in that fashion. The Romanian has lost all three meetings with Sharapova, including a 1-6 6-2 6-3 decision in the final of the Madrid Open last month. Halep, who was ranked 57th last year, will move up to third in the world rankings regardless of Saturdays result. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

Return to “General Discussion”