Upcoming Clanning Community

Find people to play with and against
IntheShadows

Upcoming Clanning Community

Postby IntheShadows » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:31 pm

Cafe and IntheShadows will be looking to discuss the times for events with other ranks from the new clans that will start opening on the servers. We will be as fair/equal as possible to the majority. Our upcoming Recruitment Thread should be out soon.

Taking ideas from other communities which we have participated before, we have set up a small draft with the event system that the BattleSouls Community can take. This is just a draft, and can be subject to as many changes necessary.

-Friendly Mini War/Skirmish: Any Day
(This activities can be done simply to get better at the game as a group, make the clanning scene much more interesting.)
These will be a best 3 out of 5.

-Tournaments: Established Day/Time (All clan leaders must be ready to participate at the time established. I have lead tournaments at other communities, and with authorization or even help from the administration I would be willing to help lead tournaments at BattleSouls. I also know some members around the community are willing to lead tournaments at Time Zones and servers I do not take part off. Would be even more interesting if the tournaments were officially lead by the administration, with side tournaments being held by clan leaders.)

- Most Wins: (A time where all the clans that want to participate pop up and simply start battling each other.): Fridays at around 2PM EST Time. At this time, all clan leaders should have communication with each other, we just keep fighting for a certain period of time. Clan with most wins could be considered the winner, but all clans may post on forums how was their day.

These currently cannot be done since the community is just growing, but slowly these can be implemented as more clans open. Also to participate in these events you would have to be an official clan in the community. Maybe have a special recognition from the administration, or simply have a recruitment thread in the forums, I am not sure just yet.

We have a couple options to how the ranks from all clans can communicate to setup events, but that can be set once more clans open.

I also highly recommend the opening of a Clan Wars Results Section for all of the open clans can post results of the fights (keeping it as clean as possible). This allows members to see that the clanning community in BattleSouls is active and running. Any clan which starts to disrespect And give a bad image about BattleSouls Clanning simply will not be allowed to participate in any future clanning events.

Thank you for reading.

Leader of Venture
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Upcoming Clanning Community

Postby Admin » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:17 am

Thank for making this thread, will be great to see the clan side of the game grow!

If you need anything special from us to make this happen, just let me know. And I also recommend you post on the Steam Community Group in the discussions area where a lot of players are active.

Peter
IntheShadows

Postby IntheShadows » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:17 pm

We will be looking to expand the BattleSouls Clanning Community and our clan should work as a building block for more clans to develop.

Thank you for offering your services Peter.

Cafe and I are also open to further discussion with the administration about ways you guys can help this clanning community grow.

I am sure BattleSouls has strong potential of developing a nice, active clanning community.

Leader of Venture
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:00 pm

Sounds great, I also tried to make the clan war result forum you requested :)
IntheShadows

Postby IntheShadows » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:56 pm

Perfect. That will allow for clan events to be posted and not interfere with recruitment or general clan discussions.

Leader of Venture
savimakwo

Postby savimakwo » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:05 pm

It was almost final which can make these charity community [url=https://www.diethealthmag.com/best-fat-burners/]Best Fat Burners[/u
howcanea

Postby howcanea » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:42 pm

It was ambisuously done with all of that community target
keshymarkyz

Postby keshymarkyz » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:01 pm

It was all dam and clanning things not market those seriously Steroids For Sale

Return to “Clans”